Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Uh Oh...Job COnundrum Fast Approaching

worlds cutest baby...just thought i would throw in a brag picture so y'all can see how adorable Prince Porter really is! the cheeks are hereditary! so i am 3 weeks from returning to my jobby job...and things are slowly but surely coming unraveled...little by little things are circling the toilet bowl. i had a company meeting yesterday that my presence had been requested at and we had a short discusion (led by a flow chart...we all know how fun those are) and low and behold...guess whose responsibilities have been reassigned? you guessed it! nearly 2/3 of my job...reassigned with out any notice to me! what the fuck? i have been under the impression i was going to have a job to return to...maybe i will not. so heres the spin! i have an interview at a new company next week for a position that would involve much more of my shmoozability, and my unending charm. so is this fate's way of telling me to take the position if they offer it to me? i sure hope so...i will keep you posted. i have been on the prowl, and i believe i have located a perfect outfit that showcases my class, yet undeniable hip nature. wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home