Thursday, May 11, 2006

Can it Really Be True???

Can i truly be this close to freedom my friends? can i truly be a mere hand ful of hours away from a few months off? dare i say i might be gone for the summer by the stroke of 2 o'clock today? i have had a to do list that was maybe 3 miles long if it were an inch...and i have slowly widdled through that list like a girl possesed. and today my friends...it pays off. i have one task left to complete on the hellish list and once accompllished this office can kiss my sweet ass goodbye for a good chunk of time. will i miss this group of crazies? strangely enough i think i will. will i miss the bullshit? probably not...but the people minus the bullshit? yup. i will. but dont tell anyone, because i have this hardened rough exterior image to maintain! yah, thats me...the roughest toughest pregnant girl this side of the Rovky Mountains and i intend to keep it that way. ok, i am not hardened or tough, but it sure sounds better than overly sensitive and vulnerable right? am i right? come on back me up man geez.

so goodbye office, goodbye office chair that has cushioned my ever expanding ass for the last 9 months, goodbye stamp dispenser i abused like you were my own, goodbye trusty post-it notes, good bye!

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is basically the best day ever invented...my birth and your last day of work.

i expect a birthday blog within the hour.

 
At 5/12/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Nothing is more admirable than a tough pregnant woman with a secret soft side! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your baby delivery, Chelsyliz! And enjoy a summer with an office-less (is that even a word?) environment!

 
At 5/12/2006 12:36 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

i am going to try! i am already bored unfortunatly! i require constant motion to keep me occupied...can anyone say adult ADD? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home