Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am Back!


After a long hiadis i have returned my friends...although only 2 pounds lighter strangely enough...even though my beautiful son weighed in at a whopping 6 pounds 14 ounces! i am apparently destined to be a fatty pants for a short while longer. oh well i wil live i suppose! my bikini can continue to warm its hanger in the closet and i will continue to enjoy cheeseburgers and onion rings! seems like a fair enough trade to me. so the boy is the new and current holder of my new favorite people position...also held by the currently reining king young Prince Michael...so not to be accused of favoritism. he is a beautiful red haired baby with a kick ass disposition and a love of the breast. both traits he got from dad! so welcome to our world Porter Thomas...we are glad to have ya. you had us at hello... :)

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 3:44 PM, Blogger AlienCG said...

It's always nice when a happy, healthy life enters the world. Congratulations to you and your now bigger family.

 
At 5/24/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( i miss my little man already.

when you get a free second (hopefully sometime in the next 18 years) will you e-mail me some pictures so i can show off the little guy?!

love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home