Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ranting...Just a Little


i fear i must rant a tad this morn because i feel like it...not because i am particularly aggrevated or annoyed even...just being me. i gotta be me man. so its the late hour of 8 am here at 'Casa De La NO Sleep'. and i am the only person walking these hallowed halls. except the babe who seems to be content until i lay down for a mid-morning snooze. then his built in Mommy Sleep Sensor starts buzzing in his ear and he starts crying enough to wake me but not anyone else in the house. its an odd built in mechanism i must say. i have one that entails not waking anyone with my own crying! that goes quietly into my pillow. (cue the sad heart wrenching music) so me and Prince Porter have been up partying for most of the night, except for a few short naps that ended at 5:40. yet somehow i really am feeling good. i do have a horrifying urge to stomp up and down the halls banging on the walls until the family is all assembled in the living room to see if its an earthquake that has knocked all the pictures off the walls or just a sleepy mama chels. however i realize that is silly and i continue to type instead of calling the h0me phone repeatedly from my cell and turning the home ringer onto high and letting it do the waking for me. then i remember that sister Amelia and Master Michael are both a little grumpy if woken intentionally and i decide the quiet house is fine. so i will continue to type, drink my 96th mug of coffee (could be why damn baby isnt sleeping huh) and relax until someone wakes so i can carry on a conversation with someone who speaks 'adult'. and while we are ranting a little...my pants are still far from fitting. there...its all out of my system.

did anyone notince the spam that wound up in the comment section of my last blog? what the fuck is that all about. stay out of my blog spam! get your own blog. mine is for my garbage, not yours!

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Arthur Clewley said...

are you nursing that child on full fat latte chelsyliz? I can see where this is leading and it will be no surprise when the starbucks advertising banner appears above your blog. It is extremely good to see you have regained enough of your faculties to operate your computer in characteristic style though you are obviously not quite yourself yet allowing your family to sleep like that. Post your number on here and I'll ring the damn phone myself, although I will probably forget the time difference and stay up midnight only to ring your house at 5 in the afternoon, thus failing to have the dramatic effect required and doing it at peak time phone rates. Hmm, lets think of plan B there...

 
At 6/25/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

contract with starbucks stillpending! keep your fingers crossed! :) mommy wants a new pair of shoes!

i fear my allowing everyone to sleep is only more evidence of my going soft! uh oh!

 
At 7/06/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I was spammed this weekend too. The nerve of those people. They almost aren't worth the effort of deletion, but I don't want that crap on my blog either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home