Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Newest Kid at Fat Camp!

Who has two thumbs and 20 pounds to lose? This Girl! i am far to closely resembling the child in the picture at my left...not that the kid isnt adorable! but that look is far less attractive in a 28 year old woman people! i have been enjoying the pregnancy thing to the fullest and maybe i took in a couple more burgers than i shouldve, dont judge me! so i guess i am back on the wagon...the no fatty delicious food wagon...the hopefully i can wear normal pants again wagon...the hopefully my ass goes back to its natural state wagon! so wish me luck floks...i start fat camp today at 1 o'clock. well not really fat camp, but thats what i have dubbed weight watchers! or the subtle ww...pronounced dub dub for those of you that dont speak my jarbled tongue! well here i come skinny pants...watch out.

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

i know huh...i wll start with the weight and work my way to race changes later! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home