Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sleep...where fore art thou?


i guess i can fully admit defeat and tell the world of the sleepless nights i am having...i am one tired new parent. i realize people all around this great world struggle this very same plight every day...but i am not them...so i am hurtin my friends. dont get me wrong, i am still wowwing people with my charm and my wit, but i must admit...it is on the downhill slope. i am not even sure i am making sense anymore or if i am wearing pants at the appropriate times. my son is one good tempered child though, so i fear if i complain too much i will be struck down with a case of the screaming babies...so i digress. i will complain no more forever as one brave man once said...ok, maybe he said he would fight no more forever, but either way i think you are picking up what i am putting down.

on a lighter note...our new home closes today. yay! so i will officially be moving with a 9 day old baby starting tomorrow. have i lost my bloody mind? i think on the list of suicide inducing events you can go thru moving and a new baby are neck and neck. so i thought i would do them both in the same week. BRILLIANT! i need a serious psyche evaluation people. i think if we could throw in the death of a close family member or the loss of a job (i should be slapped for even tempting fate by mentioning those!) we will have a suicide cocktail! oh well, i have always worked far better under pressure than on a normal basis! so i will carry on with my zombie like state...right into the role of a burdened home owner. damn i am grown up! i have never owned anything before (well except my car, but that doesnt count) so wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeps overated anyway. I haven't had a good night's sleep in years. Maybe that's why I'm going bald and my teeth are falling out. Say, now that would be an attractive look for you.

 
At 5/30/2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you truly r holding up well. i don't know how you do it. you should take a deep breath, so you don't blow a gasket!!!

 
At 5/31/2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're awake in the middle of the night in the next two weeks, give me a call. i have resigned to not sleeping until after graduation (and then i'll only get the car ride to boise before i start working 100 hour weeks).

love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home