Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ohhh Amelia!

Well well well younger sister...you come to my site to mock and poke fun at the pregnant bear ey? 'live vicariously thru me' the comment-leaving resident smarty pants says...'officially an old woman', the comedian pokes...well beautiful sister who i do love and adore, perhaps if you gave me a little more to work with i would. spice it up a bit chap and i would live vicariously thru you! at this point however i am better off living my own boring hum-drum life than yours~heehee. i need some action kid, keep the excitement comeing and we'll see if i can suffice to live thru you till my fun days are back in town! thought i would throw in some pics of us beautiful girls for good measure...although some of us are cuter than others...we know who we are...

here we are eating ice cream in our always glorious fashion spread...why did our parents not care what we put on our bodies? and who lets kids chose their own hair cuts? Nice Mullet self! kids need boundaries people geez, look at my shorts! are those striped boys OP shorts and a violet t.shirt? did i suffer color blindness as a child? did our mother? perhaps...look at fat faced amelia with pig tails...she used to be sooo cute...not really sure what happened there...let us move on....
And here is a classic...Hey! who let that boy into the brownie troop...we were so progressive! nice kool aid stained faces mom...nutrition...heard of it! no wonder we are all so smiley, we are so high on sugar we cant keep our eyes focused...still adorable though!

And finally my personal fave of my childhood...drum roll please...the final installment of Chelsea's Childhood...
i was the cutest little boy i knew! :)

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be true that I do not have an extrodinarily exciting life at the moment. However, at least I can stay up past the bedtime of a two year old. Whatever, next year if all goes as planned you won't be pregnant and I will live in the same place. Then, the good times shall role my friend. And we were freaking cute, me most of all.

 
At 1/24/2006 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there one minute, I liked the clothes you wore as a kid. Many (before you vacated California) were picked out by me. I have pictures of you in a dress as well as one where you dressed yourself in an apron. It was very cute. I scanned them so I can send them to you.

Congrats on the new baby. What is your due date (I don't want to do the math)? I have another grandson due May 22. The only hard part is that his parents live in California, so visits will not be that often. But that is life.

Take care...and happy late birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home