Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I love my child, i love my child, i love my child...


i am hoping if i say it over and over this horrible urge to NOT pick young master michael up from school and show him what a mean mommie i really can be will subside into bad parent short term memeory...i love my child, i love my child, i love my....nope...not working yet. i will keep you posted...

ok so here's how it all starts...(picture it) me, barely waking, step foot out of bed and it lands directly on child! why, might you ask, is he on my floor? i have no idea, but either way he is already peeved i didnt have the wherewithal to psychicly realize he had relocated form his cushy bed across the hall...and the child looks at me like i stomped him to say a rude good morning...well maybe i did...you cant prove it anyways. then we proceed thru all my favorite early morning routines...namely the 'i dont want any breakfast...i hate oatmeal... i wanna wear my clothes from yesterday... i hate those shoes, i cant find my backpack'...and all in that tone of voice that draws out every syllabal and the pitch of whine isnt even legal in like 35 of 52 of the states...SERIOUSLY KID?? THIS IS HOW WE ARE STARTING OLE HUMP DAY OUT HUH? well bring it on blonde...your pregnant mamma is tired too, and today she hates breakfast, doesnt want oatmeal, cant find her damn high heels, and would rather be in bed NOT listening to you yammer and whine! So like i said...bring it on!

re-reading this i am pretty sure child protective services are fast approaching my office to take me into custody for that last little rant but i am sure we can come to an understanding...

i love my child, i love my child, i love my child!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home