Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh the SKY is falling, the sky is falling!


http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060116/NEWS010204/601160322/1005/NEWS0102

Say it aint so Pa, say it aint so! i fear i have been shamboozled, hornswaggled, led astray, misinformed...you get the picture...if you took the time to follow the link above you would've seen what my burning retina's saw earlier this afternoon...a wedding license purchased by none other than Kylee Jean Doty...My baby sister...to her boyfriend...Wes! oh the shivers are running up my spine as we speak my friends! so i did some mild investigation after the newspaper was brought to my attention by my favorite cousin in an email that went a little something like this:

her: so when is your sister getting married? saw her in the paper!

ME: WHhhhhaattttttt? WWHHHAAATTT? My sister? not my sister. my loving sister would've told her loving big sister if she was taking the biggest step of her life right??

Apparently not my friends. so i am now Tattles McSnitchy-Pants because i then proceeded to call all living family members to grill for any info! and no one had any! Not a drop...so now we wait in suspense...to see who she calls now that she has suddenly gotten 8000 vioce mails from long lost relatives from across the globe...or at least across Boise...i will keep you posted friends...

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea Elizabeth.. you crazy girl. I love how you talk to the whole fam-damily before you come to the source.. Kylee Jean Doty.. I do not know when I will get married, who really knows? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, maybe next December, or maybe never (which would of course be what the father and the other sister would like). And, Amelia my other dear sister, called Wes first, not ME! She doesn't even like him.

We just figured to get that part over with while we had the cash, but now my voice mail is always full. At first, when I saw my phone, I really thought I was cool and popular and that everybody loved me, but then I found out that was not why, they just wanted info, not really to talk to me.

And then comes to my next question, my lovely older sister.. So, the first time my name appears in your blog and my picture is of HOT DOGS!?! What do I have in common with these food items? What, that I am completly amazing and scruptious, and BEAUTIFUL?! Because I know hot dogs are wonderful things (and I am too, if I dare say so myself).

And my sister of mine doesn't answer her telephone (maybe cuz she hasn't mastered how to still?) I do not know, but that fact resulted in the comment on your blog.. So you would read it, and hear my story. :) Love you lots. My number's the same if you care to call..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home