Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mr. Pibb plus Red Vines equal Crazy Delicious

http://whiffer.net/files/video/SNL%20Narnia.mov

ok so here it is...reading along today...minding my business...dreaming of the impending fun i am gonna have at my birthday party this eve...ignoring my desk full of work...when BAM...i stroll across a blogger who has this link and says to check out this quick time vid...

and BOYOBOY were they right...about the funniest damn thing i have seen in a while...click the link and check it out...you wont be disapointed...unless you are the Million Dollar Baby type, in which case dont bother. (still riding the angry train about that movie, should be over it soon, just bear with me...)

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video is GREAT!! I have to steal it to send it to my hubby! *lol* Your blog rocks!

 
At 1/18/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

no..you rock for even reading this blog!! keep reading, maybe someday it will get good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home