Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome to the new Millenium Mother Dearest


Ah shit, now she's really gonna kill me, but i had to throw in a picture of my mother (isnt she precious) and welcome her to the world of the internet and computers! (Please dont let this keep you from spoiling me rotten on my fast approaching birthday!! )

my adoring mother has gotten email folks and thanks to my little sister spreading her email around to the family like a bad case of VD i have gotten to share my secret journal (not so secret since you are presently reading said journal) with her so she can keep up on my son's hijinx (gosh i need spell check) and my basicly unhappy disposition on life right now...lucky woman!

so welcome Mother Dearest...i promise to keep all torrid family business and scandal on the front page in bold print! love your eldest daughter...we will call you nana in all entries to protect your identity, well besides the big ole picture of your face i just posted all over cyber space!

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks dear for that lovely introduction into your blog!!!! and thank you for my "precious" face being spread all over cyberspace, too.... you may want to keep watching over your shoulder!!! eehhhhh????? and that birthday of which you speak??? KISS IT GOOD-BYE!!!! I love YOU!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home