Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well thanks a LOT Cheeky's Hideaway!


so i was bopping along, having a joyous morn at my corporatest of corporate jobs...(not sure corporarest is a word, but should be) and then it happens, as i sit drinking my sweetened creamer and frothy coffee for the morn, Crouton Boy has to bring up a very valid point involving the post-holiday slim down he and wife have been engaging in and the face of temptation at his office that came in the shape of a butterfinger FUN size bar. and oh sir, i do agree. i love to have fun...and you are correct...you can fit nearly a damn bag of those in any given pocket, if they are at least a standard sized pocket...

and then it hits me as i am leaving some goofy comment about our failed attempt at de-sugaring our lives post 12-25-05...WE FAILED! and i fear i am mostly to blame. we did a great job for a couple days...yes folks we were a pillar of WILL POWER. we shopped better, we read labels, we JUST SAID NO to sugar of all kinds. No thank you Mr. Mocha, no thank you Crispy Cookies, No thank you deliciously dark beers, (that was the hubby) and then i fell folks, i fell hard.

i talked the hubby into mochas on saturday, and then it was on! it spiraled down hill till i had a pocket of hard candies i had stolen along the way from someone at my office, and no recallection as to how they got there. i am a hopeless sugar junkie, that cannot stop with use of will power or force i fear! i need to ponder this new epiphany a little and decide how to deal with my failure in a productive manner, and remedy the sabatage i have apparently filled my house with! the poor husband never stood a chance! am i setting him up for failure because my ever increasing waistline has me insecure and devious to bring everyone down with me? i am horrible woman! that is the saddest/lamest thing i have ever done! i must be stopped! somebody call the authorities! warn them of my plot to fatten the world along with my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home