Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Changing Leadership Brings New...

If you thought hope was the word that would follow that sentence you are sorrily mistaken. we got wind of the new management change this morning at a meeting before the sun had risen...note to any employer pulling the rug out from under your employees...wait till after 9. no one wants their world to crash down on their heads before the inhumane hour of 7 a.m. please have at least that much decency. or buy us breakfast, one of the two. or just fuck the fuck off and tell us our world as we know it is over. but dont...i repeat dont try and pep talk me at 7 o'clock mountain time...and dont act like i dont have the intelligence to see when i am being shamboozled...thats a new technical term...just tell me to grab my ankles and be done with it.

5 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, picturing you grabbing your ankles (or trying) is pretty funny. But considering I'm having my performance review today I somewhat feel your pain.

 
At 4/25/2006 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes....so i take it said crakck of dawn meeting was a flop. maybe he was hoping that in having it so early, no one would be conscious enough to realize that he was ruining their lives. were you able to retain a position at least?

 
At 4/25/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

NO, THE MEETING WAS LESS THAN COMFORTING...BUT I SHALL OVERCOME MY FRIENDS...I SHALL OVERCOME.

 
At 4/25/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

if i chose to stand up for myself at this point it might...however i am going to make it another 2 weeks and be done with it until i return from maternity leave...assuming there will be a company to return to! :)

 
At 4/25/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger AlienCG said...

Ah yes, the nightmare of the crack of dawn meeting. Nothing good could ever come out of those, I've been in plenty of them at past jobs. I do hope you have job to return to after your maternity leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home