Monday, April 24, 2006

Danger, Danger Will Robinson

i have that feeling again my friends...the feeling of impending doom as it relates to the shambles that is my office. i will make it short and sweet and not dwell though as i meander thru the want-ads for a job that might be up my alley...i am thinking toilet cleaner, garbage gal, something i can due regardless of bad management or faulty judgement on the part of the business owner. i am afraid for fear of being cast out i cant go into it any further. all i can say is when bad management happens my friends...beef up your resume and run like hell. or do like i am and hide in your office until your maternity leave begins...(14 works, 5 hours, 43 seconds)

and to top that off i am in the middle of a facist takeover by said boss and all my personal/professional freedoms are at stake due to Phil, the "business systems analyst" he hired to evaluate our processes and business apearance, but i completely acting like we arent going to implode any second now. fuck you Phil. mind your business. i can wear sandles if i want, i am pregnant and swollen, and my sausage feet arent going to fit into my usually sassy high-heels. so stick your sausage face in my high heels for all i care buddy. no one sees my feet past the belly that doesnt quit anyways and i am just as educated regardless of the style of shoe i am squeezing into for the last weeks of my pregnancy. and as far as the visibilty of my tattoo i am betting people arent going to walk out of our design center due to a square inch of ink below my hairline...and if they do they are basing far too much on the outward appearance and not on the huge ass brain i am sporting inside my attractive skull! dont like the tatt? shouldve mentioned it when i was hired. oh, thats right, you cant see it unless you are two inches from the back of my neck! BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE...

I need to mention that regardless of the bullshit at my place of employment (maybe former place) i am really just happy to be alive today. i am happy that my life took the turn it did 6 years ago today and that i am a happy, healthy, and productive member of society and not one more statistic that i couldve been. so thanks to my parents and sisters, for loving me enough to see i was worth trying to save, and thanks to my hubby, for seeing someone worth loving as much as he has since the day that lucky devil met me, and thanks to my beautiful son, who taught me what was really important in this life even when i had no clue. and thanks to both my guys who continually teach me to love without boundaries and expectations. you are both my heros and i hope you know that.

5 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was afraid for a while there that you were trying to follow in my illustrious footsteps. Besides, my mother says I turned out to be a pretty good kid (even though when I was 16 she thought she would be visiting me at the State pen). And like my mother allways said "Cheer up, tomorrow could be worse".

 
At 4/24/2006 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/24/2006 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best!! the only way i can look good , is when i am next to you ! i LOVE you !!!! ;)

 
At 4/25/2006 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your guts sister!

 
At 4/25/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

sister-love you too.

roby-no your the bestest! ;)

cliff-thanks, i am glad too. i am far to charming to waste my brain.

dad-you are the best, see you at your softball game old man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home