Friday, February 17, 2006

One More Thought on Work (uh oh!)


i have never really had something work related bring out the side of me that feels like that bird...until now. i have tried to take the high road, not effective, i have tried to take the side road (ignoring it) not effective, i have tried the old "if you dont have anything nice to say..." REALLY NOT EFFECTIVE..I CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT TO SAVE MY LIFE...

AND NOW IT COMES TO THIS... i remember once in my distant past i had come across a saying that is called the serenity prayer...i am sure you have all heard of it.

however, i feel it becomes more fitting to my office daily. except now it goes a little something like this...

Office God, (feel free to insert anyone you see fit)
grant me the serenity to except the co-workers/boss i cannot change...
the courage to speak freely about the things i can...
and the wisdom to always have an updated and quality resume in my brief case so that when these fucking lunatics finally push me over the edge i can hope i have other options available to me...

enough said...i am going to take hubby's advice and concentrate on the fact that i will be taking a couple months off here relatively soon, and until then i will pretend that if i open my mouth to speak my mind i will end up mentally barfing all over some poor unsuspecting soul and loosing my mind and my job (insurance, insurance, insurance)

have a greeat friday folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home