Monday, January 30, 2006

Productivity at all time high...must stop this!

so i have made an important discovery on my first weekend of 'Operation Home Alone'. i am one of two things...1. Incredibly productive when Hubby is away...or the more obvious choice ...2. Incredibly unproductive when my family is home (and hasnt abandoned Little ol' Me for an entire month) let me show you a visual example of my theory below:

A Normal Saturday:

1. wake and drink some coffee around 8 or 8:30
2. breakfast with the guys 9 or there abouts
3. watch some tube and relax
4. have some lunch and relax
5. pretty much spend the day not doing much!

getting the picture? ? ?

Here is how this prior Saturday played out:

1. awake at the crack of 5:45...AM!!!
2. coffee, 3 loads of laundry and the entire movie Spanglish by 8!!!
3. omlette and a full routine on the eliptical machine by 9!!!
4. drive to fabric store and buy crap for curtains, and then drop off 5 bags of crap to donate to St. Vinnie's thrift store by 9:45....
5. is this sad and pathetic yet?
6. massage by 10, and then out to my office! where i completed my work and helped our cleaning gal do our office! (she also happens to be my sweet loving gal pal)
7. we then did lunch, consignment furniture shopped and thrift shopped before i returned to the homestead.
8. i then made curtains for 3 windows, did the remaining 4 loads of laundry, cleaned out the spare bedroom, organized my closets and caught up on like 4 hours of Oprah i had tivo'd (more on that later)
9. after a couple Law and Orders i retired for the eve...at 9:45...

somebody please help me...i cant keep this up...i will be forced to be this equally productive when family returns if i dont stop this madness soon! its like the theory i use on Miko once he has a really good test, or good day, or esentially a good anything! i think my now famous last words are "see, now we know you can do that well, with out being asked nine million times! so we know to expect it done well the next time" why have my words come back to haunt me? damn you irony! damn you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home