Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The old Chels is Gone!

well it turns out i am instituting a 'silence of the chels' contract with myself when it comes to the workplace...i am no longer going to vent about the lack of communication, favoritism, or obvious road blocks to productivity. i will not mention again that i used to love this place, and now it deems the same excitement a dental visit gets. i will no longer talk of my feelings that this used to be an institution that spoke of creative and cutting edge ideas to further our cause and now we are a cookie cutter of the rest of the damn people in our feild...(ok, that was a little below the belt chels) nope, not anymore. i have spoken my peace my friends. i am going to only concentrate on moving forward and attempting to continue the mission alone, not a peep outta this girl about unrest, inequality, or anything mildly resembling political unrest among our troops here at the office...ok seriously now i am done! no really, i am turning over a new leaf...good attitude, good attitude, good attitude! wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright....I have waited not so patiently for A WHOLE WEEK and this site has brought me no further entertainment. Seriously, have you stopped having anything at all to say about life? Give me something. Oh yeah, Happy V-Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home