Friday, January 27, 2006

My Baby the Contortionist


thought i would put a pic of the baby's most recent visit to the doc! obviously my child has an amazing lean towards some day working for the circus, because that is her arm wrapped behind her head (her huge head) and that belly she has apparently is genetic, because i have the same one! even when not pregnant! so contortionist school here we come! i will be the proud parent of a freakishly flexible child that is smarter than your honor student, and far more popular with the boys i assure you! : ) i am going straight to hell for that last joke...oh yup...the bus to Hell just pulled up and i am now boarding first class...

and just so he doesnt feel left out i thought i would throw in a picture of my adorable (no maternity test neccesary with this one) son Crown Prince Miko...hope this new baby looks as creepily similar to us as he and i do! : ) everyone needs a colony of clones living with them! i need a posse, my peeps, you know what i am saying?

1 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LORD!!!! THAT IS SCARY!!!! THE TWO OF YOU LOOK SOOOO MUCH ALIKE!!!! I'LL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN FIND ONE OF US...YEAH RIGHT!!! (LIKE I ALLOWED PICS TO BE TAKEN OF ME!!!)
JUST ME...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home