Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh Karma, why now?

i have been struck by a bout of what appears to be Kharma at its finest...after laughing at my poor younger sister who is pregnant and broke her toe falling down the stairs (come on, all we said was "did she fall or was she pushed!" refering to a mean mother in law who has not been as warm and fuzzy to Kylee as i feel she should be!) and what happens? guess who's clumsy chunky butt is now hufting around on Krutches? (which my 7 year old keeps refering to as crothches, and it's so funny i dont dare correct him!! i think if he says it again i might make a quiet correction, but after one more good laugh please) yup, i am apparently too chunky for my own good and my feet are apparently failing on me! ok, apparently i mostly just cant walk on high heels and sprained and pulled the stuff that holds your foot on! i never claimed to have attended Ms. Kluckindale's school for manners and etiquette where you learn to walk on those blasted shoes anyways...so screw you for judging me for being clumsy...sheesh. a bad shoe accident can happen to anyone! and i thought what a better time than almost 8 months pregnant? why not? a little time on crotches is good for a gal...reminds you how nice it is to be able to use the bathroom in the middle of the night with out the aid of a pair of metal legs! damn you krutches, damn you little sprained feet, and damn you guy at the gas station who stood there while me and my metal legs got tangled in the damn door and stared at me like an asshole for holding up your ever-so-fucking-important day! good monday to you.

4 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why pregnant people aren't supposed to look hip and where heels. love you!

 
At 3/21/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

good point sister. where were you a week ago? : )

 
At 3/24/2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT JUST CONJURES UP HILARIOUS IMAGES-CHELSEA, PREGGARS AND ON CRUTHES!!!!
MOOOOHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 4/18/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Well I'm a little late finding this, but I hope you recovered quickly!

Kharma happened to me the other day. I saw a woman trip in the post office. I muffled a giggle that lasted until I got home, then I banged my head on the door of one of my kitchen cupboards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home