Friday, January 08, 2010

Hello again. Hello? HELLO?!


Ok, so i realize it has been roughly 2.65 years since i even ventured to look at you blogosphere...but i wanted to come crawling back and beg for your forgiveness, then beg you to take me back. (ask anyone that knows me, thats totally my modus operandi) (sp)


i think i have felt an influx of creative juices lately (wine) and feel like it could be time to make a come back. do you think in your heart of hearts that you can forgive me? what if i promise to catch you up on all the sorted (but honest) details of the last 2.65 years? have i won you over yet? can you see me batting my eyelashes out there in cyber-space because i am.
seriously, take me back. its gonna be good. i promise.

2 Comments:

At 1/13/2010 2:01 PM, Anonymous Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/13/2010 2:03 PM, Anonymous Michelle said...

I will gladly forgive you as long as you dazzle me with excitement and tales of adventure..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home